Request for proposals:
Tenders for the selection of green electricity off-takers
Enery is announcing an open tender for selecting an Off taker/Buyer of green electricity produced from a new photovoltaic plant in Bulgaria.
Tsenovo Solar Plant will take 110 ha land plot near Tsenovo village, Rousse. The project’s capacity is 115.3 MWp.
What you as an off-taker can get:
- Secure and long-term power purchase agreement (PPA) with reliable partner
- Fixed price (EUR/MWh) for the contracted production of the Facility for the PPA tenor
- Clean energy at below market price
- All Guarantees of Origin issued by the Sustainable Energy Development Agency (SEDA) for the respective share of the produced electricity by the Facility
- Energy produced by a new and modern plant under all the highest world standards